Utilizing to best advantage its substantial expertise in the tourism sector, the in-depth knowledge of the hospitality market as well as the well-established name of the historical “Grande Bretagne” Hotel in the domestic and international market, the Management pursues a dynamic, methodical strategy in order to cope with the increasing demands of the ever-changing tourism sector. The fundamental objectives of this corporate strategy include:
- Further strengthening the reputation of the “Grande Bretagne” Hotel and consolidating its position at the lead of the Luxury Hotels in Greece.
- Giving the “Grande Bretagne” and the “King George” Hotels prominence as the ideal springboard for incentives in the European and American market.
- Strengthening the position of the “Hyatt Regency” Hotel and “Excelsior Hotel” in Belgrade, in the growing tourist market of the Balkans.
- Offering competitive services in the Luxury Hotel sector for the three main hotel units.
- Extending the portfolio of services provided with innovative, quality hospitality programs.
- Strengthening ties with an extensive network of strategic partners (companies, airlines, travel agencies etc.).
- Selecting, training and judiciously assessing the company’s human resources.