Well aware of the key role that human resources play in its development, LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS S.A. constantly invests in its employees, amply rewards their efforts and provides incentives for increasing productivity in a highly efficient, fully equipped and, at the same time, congenial working environment.
The company applies approved international practices for the management of human resources, including:
- Provision of an array of opportunities for staff training and education through the application of specialized staff training programs
- Regular assessment of staff performance at all levels
- Programs designed to promote regular communication between Management and staff, as well as among employees
- Provision of special and extraordinary benefits, such as the Special Health Care Program, Special Pension Scheme, Bonus Payments etc.
- Participation of staff members in the ordinary Associates Committee for the adoption of pioneering programs, the planning of supplementary benefits and incentives, the coordination of all business activities, as well as the provision of moral satisfaction and material rewards to employees
- Participation in the “Marriott Associate Relief Fund” program – an initiative of MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL INC. aimed at supporting the members of its international “family”. The program was created by the people of STARWOOD themselves, through their own financial contribution, to provide support for colleagues facing problems resulting from natural disasters (snowfalls, earthquakes, storms etc.)
- Holding a range of events for employees, such as the Annual Associates Party, Beach Parties, Painting Competitions for the children of associates etc.